Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It got me

Before you say anything, I DID get my vacinne...But The Flu got me still. The day Radley left, too. And it's still here. I started off Tuesday feeling extra tired, but thought it must be just getting up early. But every hour I felt worse, and by 1:00, I could barely get my work done. I got out of there, picked up the kids, laid on the couch. I got Ava in bed just in time...Starting seeing my meager dinner again and almost passed out. I had to lay on the floor for a while cuz it was the only way I felt like I wouldn't black out. Tried to call Bianka to come help me with the kids until I could sit up, but the phone was busy! I tried crawling to find a cordless which stores everyone's phone #s in it, but couldn't find it from the floor. Aiden wouldn't respond to my call for help...He must've thought I was going to make him do something because he was yelling back that his leg hurt so he couldn't come...I wanted to shake him! So I just laid on the floor hoping I wasn't dying until I felt like I could get up and put me and Aiden to bed, which he was not thrilled about. But I seriously couldn't move. I was so cold I slept with long pajamas, my robe, socks, and two down comforters, but I was still cold to the touch! After a few hours I got HOT and I still have a little fever, but it's better than that bone-piercing cold. So Bianka's got the kids while I rest...Just had to document my worse single-parent fear coming true...Back to bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH NO!!!!! That sounds awful! Thank God for Bianka! Hopefully you start to feel better soon - I'm sending healthy vibes your way.