Sunday, February 3, 2008

Missing Radley

Okay, Radley has been gone 6 days and normally, I'd be cool about this. I am used to him being off somewhere for work for a week or so pretty regularly. However, I think being sooo sick right when he left just shook me up and not to mention wore me out. I'm feeling much better--looking forward to a glass of wine and TV tonight after the kids are in bed! All week, I've been crashing into my bed barely able to think right after I turn out Aiden's light (and Ava's usually sleeping by then). That would be about 7:30. Anyway, so but now I really miss Rad and can't wait for Thursday night. It's sad that I'm thinking how luxurious life will be when I only have to wake up at night with Ava every OTHER night and how he can field some of the 1,000 requests I get from Aiden each hour and maybe Ava can climb on HIM for 30 minutes, and I'll get the next 30, and so on...Parenting is much easier when you're tag-teaming it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww.... your man will be home soon! :) Then he can see how hard single parenting is!!!