Saturday, February 16, 2008

NCA=Now Crashes Andrea

Okay, so it's been a crazy week. Rad came back late Thursday night, we saw each other Sat. and Sun. and then I left first thing Monday morning to be an NCA augmentor for two schools in Bavaria. We have a team of people who basically make sure that the schools are doing what they say they're doing in order for them to be accredited. Sounds simple, but it's not. We used every second of the two days we were at each school to gather and put-together info. into our final reports. It was intense. But the team I was with, about 8 people, was really cool and we had a great time together while we worked and hanging out afterwards. I am so mentally taxed, that I'm physically worn-out. Well, and I was up before 5am each day. By the time I got home after the nightmarish drive home (stau/traffic jam on Autobahn 5 that left me stranded in one spot for hours until I got close enough to an exit to get off and guess my way to the next Autobahn...more on that another time), I was fairly incoherent with exhaustion. But, I have learned so much in the last week and feel so prepared for my school's visit next year that it was worth it. Plus, the people on my team made it fun. I'll blog on that crazy stau soon...

No comments: