Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Excess

Easter. Bah!! There is so much candy in this house that if Aiden got another Easter basket from someone (He's gotten 4 already) he would just look at it, wave it towards me, and request that I add it to his stash for future consumption. And guess what? Tomorrow's his birthday! More gifts and goodies! I'm overwhelmed by the sheer monumentality of rationing or getting rid of this candy without Aiden noticing and yelling, "No! That's my favorite!" He even got upset when I tried to throw out the grass from his baskets before Ava ate it all--"No! That's my present!" BOY! We're going to have to do some deprivation intervention to purge him of his Mine, All Mines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Momma, take care of my candy for me. I can just see the look on his face too!! hehehe.... :)