Thursday, September 25, 2008

A new do? A new you!

I treated myself to a hair appt. today after work. Got a fresh trim and highlights. It's not a major difference, but I somehow feel prettier, sexier, younger! I used to just go to the "beauty shop" on-post cuz it was easy and cheap. But, after a particularly disastrous chop-up, I decided to abide by the old motto: You get what you pay for. So, now I pay more but I look decent and get served while I get made up! They serve all kinds of drinks from water to lattes to coke. With my cafe au lait today I got a little chocolate cookie--Yay! But the best part of it all is the head massage--mmmmmmm...So this is what I say to all you over-worked, over-burdened, under-paid, and under-appreciated women out there: Find a real salon or spa and treat yourself on a regular basis. You'll feel 10 years younger when you walk out that door looking hot with a smile on your face. Who can say that's not worth a pretty penny every now and then?

1 comment:

Liza said...

And you're worth every pretty little penny too!