Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yummy guts

It's the holiday season and I'm all abuzz with kid-like excitement! I got especially giddy when I went outside this morning to go to work and realized that the drizzle was actually wet snow--woohoo! Yes, I know many of you are raising your eyebrows at this and saying "woopdeedoo". All I can say is this is my favorite time of year and I love when it snows for so many reasons (i.e., beauty, peaceful images, sledding, snowmen...no school, perhaps?) and it just added a little excitement to the morning. Anyway, tomorrow, we're going trick or treating!! Aiden is a ninja, Ava is a witch (perfectly appropriate, trust me), I will be my best Sarah Palin (I think it'll be hysterical), and Rad will be his usual stick in the mud. I tried to get him to be Obama thinking that with me being Palin and him as a Filipino Obama we'd, well...we'd confuse people, but I sure as heck would be rolling with fits of laughter all night at how clever we were! Anyway, I'll let you know how that turns out. We're taking Aiden's BFF, Devin, for his first American trick or treating night, so that'll be fun, too. Tonight, we did our jackolantern and thank goodness we got it on tape because we have the unbelievable evidence of Ava eating the pumpkin guts and mmm-ing, then offering some to Aiden who just about gagged! HA HA!! Yeah, I'm sure that'll be on UTube. We'll let you know when Rad gets around to that!

No comments: